College 101 for Parents: Understanding the Admissions Journey
Date: October 18
Time: 6:30 PM – 8 PM
Details: In this free seminar Kathy de Jong, Owner of College in 3-2-1 in Clemmons, NC will discuss the landscape of college admissions today, the very real challenges, and how you as a parent can be prepared to start the journey with your child. We encourage all parents of Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors to attend. Parents, you don’t want to use the phrase… “if I had only known”, after it is too late.
– How and when to start the process
– What you need to know about “getting in”.
– What should my student be doing in their Freshman, Sophomore and Junior Year to be ready to apply Fall of senior year?
– What should my student be doing now to put their best foot forward to college admissions staff?
– Financial aid planning and scholarships